QuickShortcutMaker APK – It is a free Android App which lets you create shortcuts on your Android’s home screen.
QuickShortcutMaker can create a shortcut to an application from the list of activities which are installed on your phone to make it easier to access your apps.
Even if so many applications are installed, you can choose an activity smoothly.
You can also make shortcuts to hidden setting screens which are usually not accessible and gives you more privacy.
Why is it even needed?
I am pretty sure, there are multiple apps installed in your Android devices. If that’s the case, sometimes you can have a hard time searching the app to do certain activity quickly from your pool of app list.
That is where QuickShortcutMaker comes in. Just as the name suggests: It creates shortcuts on your Android’s home screen for faster accessibility.
So, you may ask I don’t have many apps and why would I even need to create an App Shortcut on my Android Device when I can just scroll through and find the app?
Well, if that’s the case, you might not need it.
But this app does more than just create shortcuts.
- There are certain hidden settings on your Android Device which we can’t access even after opening that particular app. You can access using the Quick Shortcut Maker app.
- This app looks for processes and activities of an app straight off and creates a shortcut for the same.
- Another example is that you can set fonts on their MIUI 8 Device without rooting the Device. All you have to do is look for the font activity and create a shortcut for the same.
Main features and functions:
- Filter by tasks/activities, applications, and favorites.
- Carry out searches using keywords.
- Choose between an incremental or normal search mode.
- Order the results alphabetically.
- Shows icons on the list to access them easier.
- Search history.
- Swap task icons.
- Launch actions and make sure they do what they should do.
- Check and share app information.
- Create shortcuts from your home screen.
- The app uses the network to send error reports to the developer.
How to make a Shortcut?
- Long-tap the home screen.
- Tap “WIDGETS”.
- Long-tap “Activities” which has the QuickShortcutMaker’s icon.
- Drag it to somewhere on the screen.
- QuickShortcutMaker will be launched.
- Select an activity, edit it, and tap “Create”.
- A shortcut will be created on the home screen.
It’s that easy.
QuickShortcutMaker APK Info:
|File size||2 MB|
|Requirement||Android 1.6 and up|
What’s New in QuickShortcutMaker v2.4.0
- Added Italian and Arabic translations.
- Adapted to AndroidPhone7 theme.
- Changed dialog UI.
- Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot be opened.
- Some more improvements.
- Added function to ask you to rate this app. (You can ignore it if you aren’t interested but it’s a good gesture if you genuinely like it)
How to Install QuickShortcutMaker APK?
Step 1: First of all, enable the “unknown sources” installation Option. Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources
Step 2: Download QuickShortcutMaker APK via the link provided below. (bottom of the page)
Step 3: Locate the APK file where you have downloaded on your phone.
Step 4: Click on the Quick Shortcut Maker APK and hit the install button.
Step 5: After the installation is completed, Open the QuickShortcutMaker app and enjoy.
Step 6: This last step is more of an optional but just to be on the safe side, Disable the Unknown Sources Option.
Leaving your Unknown sources option open can leave a huge security loophole.
So, After you finish installing, Go back to the Privacy << Unknown Sources and Uncheck it again.
To think about it, It is a very simple thing yet it can save you from many headaches.
Note: Update the app to its latest version to ensure a bug-free experience
Come back to our site if the app prompts for an Update, we will have it updated to the latest APK version of QuickShortcutMaker by then.