You TV Player – If you are bored with sites like Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion which provide limited movies and TV Series. Thus, entertainment is limited. You TV Player could be the perfect alternative to solve your problem.
It pretty much has all the features that a premium application has – Eg. Netflix, Putlocker, and Amazon Prime.
What is You Tv Player?
You TV Player is an Android app that grants you access to thousands of online TV channels whenever and wherever you go just from your smartphone or tablet.
It also acts as a normal video player similar to MX Player which allows you to play any video that’s saved on your phone’s internal storage or from the memory card by just choosing My Device from the left panel.
Well, it’s basically Online television and video player for android all in one.
In order to avoid confusion, the app has an inbuilt sorting system to help easily find the contents you want to watch at any given moment:
- TV Shows
- Child’s contents
- Culture, etc.
You TV Player APK Info:
|Name||You TV Player|
|File Size||30 MB|
|Requirements||Android 4.1 +|
You TV Player Features:
Below are some of the main features of this app:-
- User-friendly interface and also let the users customize according to their wish.
- Watch the latest movies and shows for free.
- Massive collection of TV and Video channels all around the world – Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Mexico, Spain, etc.
- More Privacy and Control – User Interface feature which allows you to add a password to your videos and run accordingly with your permission.
- Filter the contents by country and Genre – News, music, sports, movies, series, entertainment, etc
- Establish reminders to avoid missing out on any of your favorite programs.
- Supports multiple formats – AVI, 3GP, FLV, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, TS, MPG, etc.
- Social functions – Connect with your social network/ profile and share it with your friends.
- Customizable – Customize to receive push notifications about any service update or a new feature or not as per your choice.
- Supports Chromecast – It means you can stream your favorite videos or movies to your TV through your android device.
- Stream in different resolutions according to your Internet connection – 144, 240, 360, 480, 720 HD 1080p HD
- Download it to watch in the future.
How to Install You TV Player APK?
Step 1: First of all, enable the “unknown sources” installation Option. Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources
Step 2: Download You TV Player APK file via the links provided below. (bottom of the page)
Note: It isn’t available in the official Google Play store. But luckily for you, we have the APK file just for you.
Step 3: Locate the downloaded APK on your phone.
Step 4: Click on the You TV Player APK and hit the install button.
Step 5: After the installation is completed, Open the You TV Player app and enjoy!
Step 6: This last step is more of an optional but just to be on the safe side, Disable the Unknown Sources Option
Leaving your Unknown sources option open can leave a huge security loophole.
So, after you finish installing, Go back to the Privacy << Unknown Sources and Uncheck it again.
To think about it, It is a very simple thing yet it can save you from many headaches.
Now that You TV Player is already installed. Enjoy watching the movies, TV programs, and series.
Note: Update the app to its latest version to ensure a bug-free movie experience.
Come back to our site if the app prompts for an Update, we will have the latest You TV Player Apk updated by then.
Steps to Take when You TV Player is not working-
Step 1: In case something is wrong with the app and it isn’t working fine, first of all, check if you have the latest version of the app.
The older version might be filled with bugs. So, by updating it to the latest version, it will ensure a bug-free movie experience.
But for some reason, If not. Then go install the latest version.
So, let’s assume that you have the latest version. But the problem still persists.
Step 2: Go to Settings > Installed Apps > Choose You TV Player
Step 3: Select Storage and Clear the data along with the app cache
Step 4: Restart the app
Step 5: Uninstall the app and reinstall it (Optional)
However, In case, if you face any difficulty downloading it or installing it, you can always ask us.
You Tv Player for Pc — How to use it
You can also run the app in PC using an Android emulator. To run You player in your Desktop or laptop you need to first download a software called Bluestacks emulator that let you run android apps in your Pc. Btw it’s free.
But first, here are some few requirements:
- Windows 10/8.1/8.7/XP/Vista
- Minimum 5 GB of free space
- Need 2 GB of RAM
- Decent internet connection
Installation Guide for PC:
- Download Bluestacks from official website
- Install blue stacks and locate the APK file of You Tv Player
- Once you have selected the APK file it will start installing it.
- It’s that simple, Now you can enjoy You TV Player on your PC.