Zapya Apk – How many times have you thought of transferring large files from your PC to your Android or iOS phone and have stopped at the last moment, because of the file size?
Well, if the answer is at least once, you need something better than the Bluetooth transfer.
Yes, transferring files and data from one smartphone to another is easier, but once again, if you use Bluetooth, you are in for a disappointment.
With so many applications swamping the market every day (some free and some paid), you might be confused as to which file transfer software you should use.
Well, you are not the only person who is having issues. And that is what let’s check out the importance of Zapya APK, the peer to peer file transfer app.
Why Use Zapya?
Before we delve any deeper into this, you should first know what is Zapya?
Zapya is a file transfer app, which you can use on all platforms, and especially intended for those who want to share files from one device to another.
As long as all your devices are connected to the same network, you can share the same stuff with whoever you want to.
You might be wondering why you should use Zapya, there are a couple of reasons why you should. Firstly, compared to Bluetooth, the process is fast enough. As you know, when it comes to wireless technology, you can transfer something faster than you can do others.
ZAPYA APK File Summary:
|Latest Version||5.9.4 (US)|
|App by||Dewmobile, Inc.|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Download Zapya App APK for Android iOS and PC
Also, add to it the fact, that it is simple and free. All you need to do is choose the device and the files you want to transfer, start the process and lay back while it works.
Moreover, one of the basic features of Zapya is its compatibility.
This means you can use it on any device you have. Be it an Android phone or an iPhone that you are proud of, all you need to do is go to the Google Play Store or the Apple iTunes store and just install the app.
If you are a Windows user, you need to download the free app, install it and then use it.
The process is quite simple, and the installation is easy. All you need to do is search for the ‘Zapya’ app, find it, install it, and you are set.
Another interesting advantage of Zapya is that it provides its interface in different languages.
Admit it or not, we all have fumbled with some apps and uninstalled them when we couldn’t use that because of the language or the interface barriers.
However, with Zapya, you can overcome that problem easily and complete your file transfers fast enough.
If you really love Zapya, you can also share the news with your social media friends, and what’s more, you can share files directly from Zapya to social media also.
So, all in all, you have an amazing app ready for you when you opt for Zapya.
Zapya APK Features
- High Speed- The Zapya is made to make sure that you don’t have problems with the speed of file transfer. So, if you are looking forward to a high-speed file transfer app, which connects you to different devices, then Zapya is the go-to app for you.
- Independent File Transfer
- Zero Costs
- User-Friendly App
- Keeping Record
- Multiple Languages
- Multiple Sharing Methods
- When you transfer your files with Zapya, you are not charged with any internet data. What this can do is that you can basically transfer big and large files without a USB cable, Bluetooth or using Wifi.
- Another benefit of Zapya is that when compared to Bluetooth, Zapya does works over a larger and longer range. So, if your Bluetooth device doesn’t allow you to send and receive any data, you can use the Zapya app very easily and solve that problem.
- You can send multiple files to multiple users at once. The Group share feature doesn’t available in any other file sharing app
- Love playing games? With the Zapya app you can actually share your favorite games with your friends, and even play multiplayer games easily
- The app Zapya is free to download and use. All you need to do is download it and use it, and you won’t have any issues.
How To Download Zapya For Android
Finding the Zapya app for download is quite easy. All you need to do is switch on your phone and follow the steps given below. Also, make sure that you have the internet turned on, be it through WiFi or mobile data.
- Go to ‘Google Play Store’
- In the search box, type ‘Zapya’
- Hit the search button | or go to Zapya on Play store from here
- You will be able to see the Zapya app, and the icon beside it
- All you need to do is tap on it and then click install
- Once your application is installed, you can open the app and start the file sharing process
You can transfer in groups and also to individuals
This was the process of downloading and installing Zapya for Android. In case you want to install the Android version on your computer, you need to make sure that there is an environment for running this app.
So you will need to download and install the ‘BlueStack’ app first.
The Blue Stack app is found in the Google Play Store and even the Google Chrome Webstore. You can also download it by searching Google and based on your Windows version install the best-suited version.
Once you have the Blue Stack app installed in your PC, you need to switch it on, download the APK file of Zapya and execute it in the Blue Stack environment.
The Blue Stack environment will be a temporary one, which will help you to run all the Android apps on your PC.
However, it is easier to install the Zapya app on your smartphone and then use the PC version for your PC. This will create fewer hassles for you.
Download Zapya For iPhone
With the latest release of iPhone X, the iPhone owners all over the world are proud.
However, if you own an iPhone, you might at times find it tough to transfer your files from your PC to your phone, especially for the newer ones, where the cable and the port are missing.
You can definitely use Bluetooth for transfer in these cases, however, the transfer is really slow. And you might also have issues when you are sending out huge files through Bluetooth.
This is why you need a proper file sharing application, which works great on your PC and also on your iPhone. Zapya is the perfect choice in this case.
Unique Features of Zapya for iPhone
So, as always, there are some features of the Zapya app for iOS, which makes it the best app for file sharing in the iPhone, compared to others. Let’s have a look at the reasons.
- Zapya contains phone replicate feature, which makes it easier to copy the files from your phone to PC and vice versa
- It comes with Thai and Russian languages, which have not been found in any other file sharing app. This makes it easier for people across the globe to use it
- You can also backup your phone’s files, SMS and another message with Zapya if you want. This makes it easier for you to maintain privacy.
- High-speed transfers. As mentioned previously, Zapya offers you with 200 times the speed of normal Bluetooth.
- You can share any type of application or file with Zapya. Compared to other types of file sharing app, Zapya is the only one that allows you to transfer PDF, music, photos and any other type of files you might want to share.
How To Install Zapya in iPhone
Now that you have understood the importance of Zapya for iPhone, how do you install it?
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to get Zapya on your latest iPhone
Since it is officially launched for Apple users, you can go ahead and search the Apple iTunes store.
- Type in Zapya in the search bar
- Hit the search button or go to the Zapya on iTunes from here
- And then you need to type in the password for your Apple id
- It will be downloaded and installed on your iPhone
- Once it is done, you can open the application and start using it
In case you have a Windows PC, and want to try this out on your PC, you can just install the Blue Stack app and the process will be solved. Otherwise, you can also go for a windows version of the Zapya app, and use it better than these file sharing process.
Download Zapya For PC
By now you have an idea of how important Zapya is for you. However, only having it on your iPhone or your Android phone is not going to be an effective method.
You will need to make sure that you have one installed on your PC, and that might be a bit tricky.
So, firstly, why do you need Zapya for PC? Here are a few reasons as to why
If you are an iPhone user, you will need to make sure that you can transfer your files easily from one device to your phone.
Airdrop feature does not always work as good as it should and having an alternative file transfer method, which is 200 times more speedy than Bluetooth is a great option.
Do you know how high the speed of file transfer for Zapya is? Zapya transfers at a speed of 10 to 20 Mbps.
This makes it one of the best file transferring apps in the market, which can work on all platforms and cross-platform devices.
However, in order to enjoy the speed, you should have some basic features installed in your system. So, here are the basic necessities of your system
- At least 4 GB RAM
- Associated driver software
- Latest graphics card if possible
- Minimum disk space of 20 GB for the emulator
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi module
- Or external Wi-Fi module, in case you don’t have an inbuilt one
How To Install Zapya for PC
Despite being a popular file transfer tool, Zapya for PC is not officially available.
What this means is that you don’t have an official app for the Windows OS. Thus, you need to download an emulator and make sure that you use either the APK version or the iOS version for your use. And that is why you would need the 4GB RAM and all the advanced features.
That is the requirements of the emulator, in order to execute and make it easier for you to run the file-sharing app on your PC.
So, here are the steps you should follow to use Zapya for PC:
- Download the BlueStack Android emulator. Based on your OS version, choose the 32 bit or the 64-bit format
- Click the downloaded executable file and install it on your PC.
- Download the Zapya APK file, so that you can use it when you need it
- Once you have downloaded the APK file, open the Blue Stacks app and search for a zapya.apk file.
- Start installing the file following the normal process, agreeing with its TOS
- Once the application is installed, create a shortcut on the desktop
- After that is done, open the file, and do a demo transfer to see if all is good.
Other than these common platforms Zapya can also be used in Mac OS, Blackberry phone, and Windows Phone.
However, the process is almost similar in certain cases. For Blackberry mobiles, all you need to do is Google ‘Zapiya for Blackberry’ and download the source file.
Once you have it, you can install it and start using it. For MAC OS, the file is not officially available, so either you can use BlueStacks or find a way in which the app works.
So, now that you know about this amazing file transfer app, it is time you start using this. Once you become habituated with this, you would not need anything else.