https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Login is used for connecting and multi-playing on Minecraft with other people that have correctly set up the cross-play engine on their device.
How to make use of the website (aka.ms/remoteconnect) to connect with other people while playing Minecraft with other players that have precisely set up the cross-play engine on their pc.
How to fix the cross-play error if the remoteconnect is not working.
In this article, we will be discussing everything about AKA MS remote connect to fixing other errors and how to connect and enjoy the cross-play engine with other people and players.
What is https://aka.ms/remoteconnect?
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect is basically a website that allows users to play Minecraft at home with other people with devices except for their one.
The website allows and enables for smooth playing of Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch, PS4. But, if you want to play on any other non-Microsoft device, you first have to register/create an account and sign in with a free Microsoft account to allows playing with other people on their devices with Microsoft devices.
Related read: Download Minecraft APK v1.16.1.02 (MOD APK)
Microsoft allows the Minecraft players to play on different devices – the Switch, PC, PS4, and even on Mac or a smartphone ( Android and iOS) to allow playing with other users, friends who already have their Minecraft game installed on their Xbox 360 or the Xbox One.
How to Use the Xbox Mobile App to Setup Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One?
- Go to https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on your game console (Xbox).
- Sign in with your free Microsoft account.
- Simply follow the on-screen guidance.
Note: This website is available only for mobile users.
How to Setup Cross-play Engine Xbox?
- Go to the Microsoft Store on your Xbox One or 360.
- Head to the download search.
- Search for Minecraft for Xbox One.
- Download and install (it is free if you have a Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.)
- Launch the Minecraft game.
- Simply, follow the on-screen’s instructions to set up the cross-play with other players who have already set up the cross-play feature on their device.
How to Setup https://akams/ remoteconnect PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Visit the Nintendo shop on your PS4 console or your Sony PlayStation store.
- On Nintendo Switch: Search for “Minecraft” and click on download Minecraft for Switch.
- By the way, it is free if you already own the Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition.
- On PS4: Enter “Minecraft PS4” and click on the download Minecraft for Playstation 4.
- Similar to the Nintendo Switch, it is free as well if you already own the Minecraft account: Playstation 4 Edition.
- Next, Sign up for the Microsoft User account.
- From the Minecraft home screen < sign in.
- Select the link to redirect you from the login screen to the remote connect page.
- Make sure to jot down the 8 digit activation code which is required to activate your account on the official AKA MS Remote connect website.
- Next, visit your browser and paste this URL – https://aka.ms/remoteconnect. It can be done on your mobile browser or your Mac or Windows browser.
- Type in the activation code that you have jotted down previously on your console screen.
- Once the codes are entered, click on the “Next” button.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the sign-in process.
How to Setup Xbox Remotely using https://aka.ms/xboxsetup
To use https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on mobile to set Xbox remotely is very easy and super simple. Again just a reminder that the site is only available on a mobile device.
So, if you are reading this article on your PC, you will need to paste the URL on your phone browser.
- Visit https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on your iPhone or Android phone browser.
- You will be greeted with “Welcome to Xbox” get started. Click on to continue setup in the Xbox app.
- You will then be prompted to download and install the Xbox app on your phone. If you are on iPhone, you will be redirected to the Apple Store and Google Play Store for Android.
- Simply download and install the Xbox app on your phone and sign in to your Xbox account.
- Next, follow the onscreen instruction and finish up the setup on your Xbox console via the mobile app.
Signing into a Microsoft Account for Online Multiplayer on Nintendo Switch
First of all, Sign in to your Microsoft account to enable us to play online multiplayer in Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch. This article will show you how to log in to your Microsoft account successfully on Nintendo Switch and to start adding your friends using the Gamertag.
- Open the Minecraft Dungeon on your Nintendo Switch
- Log into your Microsoft account and jot down the Nintendo Switch code.
- Visit https://www.microsoft.com/link on your browser.
- Next, Enter the Nintendo Switch activation code and log in to your Microsoft account.
- After you have logged in, your Microsoft account will be connected to your Dungeon on Minecraft.
- However, if you want to change your Microsoft account settings, visit https://account.xbox.com/settings on the same browser or open another browser and log in to your Microsoft account to change your account settings.
- To unlink your Microsoft account from the Minecraft Dungeon, go to game settings < Configure Online Play” or log out your Microsoft account.
- On the Dungeon screen, to switch between online and offline games, simply press the “L and R” button.
- In order to add your friends, switch to online, and tap on “Add Friends” and search under their Microsoft Gamertag.
Note: You can also invite others to join your world or join friends using Gamertag invitation or go for the Realms play.
How to Delete All the Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date?
- Launch Minecraft.
- Go to Settings < System settings < Storage.
- To access the Minecraft store files, click on the “Game Storage”
- Usually, there are two files in the storage. So, make sure to delete both files to start afresh.
Why am I Seeing the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft Error?
The https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error is usually caused by a bug error on the Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition. This bug error is pretty common especially among Minecraft first-time players using their Microsoft account.
This error bug usually blocks the users from signing in to their Minecraft account using their Microsoft Live account. This error will pop up constantly whenever you try to enter the Microsoft activation code on your Minecraft account.
The main reason for this error is often due to the fact that you have changed your device. However, it is not just limited to; but, still, Minecraft players usually experience this Microsoft remote connect when they have changed from one device to another. For example, when users change from Xbox 360 to PS4 or vice versa and among other devices.
How to Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Not Working?
If you have been experiencing the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error and not working, follow the below steps to solve the problem:
- Go to the Microsft password reset page. Click here to visit the page.
- Next, input the email or Phone number that is associated with your console and tap on Next.
- Microsoft will then need to verify your identity. Choose an option and enter the last 4 digits of your phone and tap “Next.
- Microsft will then send you a verification code to your registered phone number if you select text to get the code over the phone.
- Input the verification code and click on “Next.”
- Next, create a new password to save the option. Resetting your password will automatically log out of all devices including the PS4 or Xbox console depending on your device.
- Next, restart your console and then try re-linking your Microsoft account to your console.
- Make sure to note down the activation code on the screen
- Open your device browser and visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect and enter the activation code.
- This can help fix the AADSTS50020 error that you are experiencing when you go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect to enter the activation code.
Hope this guide helps you to connect https://aka.ms/remoteconnect or fix the error that you may have experienced when you try to enter the code.
Did you find this article helpful? Let us know below in the comments if you got any queries or alternative solutions to the above problems!