Aptoide APK – If you have an Android phone, the first option to download free apps and games or paid ones will be through Google Play Store which comes pre-installed and mandatory for all Android devices.
Yes, many compared Aptoide as the alternative to Google Play Store but honestly, Aptoide itself is a great app store with it’s own unique features and sometimes more than Play Store itself.
It’s a store of stores. You can create your own app store, filtered using defined categories.
It also has everything from specific stores for certain cell phone brands and models to stores with independent apps, games, and wallpapers.
If you do not want anything to do with Google or bought yourself a Chinese phone, chances are Play Store wouldn’t come pre-installed on your phone.
In both scenarios, you can get your apps and games through Aptoide APK Download which is an independent Android app store.
Aptoide APK File Info:
|File Size||22 MB|
Aptoide APK Features –
- Get all the apps for free hence without spending a single penny.
- No need to sign up unlike Play Store with your Gmail account. Download your favorite Android apps privately.
- Thousands of applications that can’t be found in any other marketplace.
- The Aptoide platform is available in over 40 languages.
- Apps download and installed directly from Aptoide, also manages updates.
- Downgrade your apps to previous versions, if you’re not satisfied with the updated apps.
- Built-in search engine to easily find any specific app.
- Check out recommended apps and stores through Aptoide’s unique apps timeline.
- In Aptoide there is also a site for Android apps with adult content. Its visibility and parental controls can be access from the settings.
- Share apps locally with your friends without the need for a wifi or internet connection.
- Rate and review apps and stores, and reply to other users’ comments.
How to Install Aptoide APK?
Step 1: First of all, enable the “unknown sources” installation Option. Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources
Step 2: Download the Aptoide APK file via the links provided below. (bottom of the page)
Step 3: Locate the APK file where you have downloaded on your phone.
Step 4: Click on the Aptoide APK and hit the install button.
Step 5: After the installation is completed, Open the Aptoide app and download your favorite apps!
Step 6: This last step is more of an optional but just to be on the safe side, Disable the Unknown Sources Option.
Leaving your Unknown sources option open can leave a huge security loophole.
So, after you finish installing, Go back to the Privacy << Unknown Sources and Uncheck it again.
To think about it, It is a very simple thing yet it can save you from many headaches.
Note: Update the app to its latest version to ensure a bug-free experience.
Come back to our site if the app prompts for an Update, we will have the latest Aptoide Apk updated by then.
Steps to Take when Aptoide is not working-
Step 1: In case something is wrong with the app and it isn’t working fine, first of all, check if you have the latest version of the Aptoide app.
The older version might be filled with bugs. So, by updating it to the latest version, it will ensure a bug-free experience.
But for some reason, If not. Then go install the latest version.
So, let’s assume that you have the latest version. But the problem still persists.
Step 2: Go to Settings > Installed Apps > Choose Aptoide.
Step 3: Select Storage and Clear the data along with the app cache
Step 4: Restart the app
Step 5: Uninstall the app and reinstall it (Optional)
However, In case, if you face any difficulty downloading it or installing it, you can always ask us.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
- Decent Wifi or Internet connection.
What is Aptoide?
Aptoide is the largest independent Android app store and allows one to set up and manage your own Android Store.
Is Aptoide Safe and legit?
Aptoide is safe however users upload apps to Aptoide’s stores, any apps that you download from Aptoide should have a green shield with a checkmark (meaning they have no viruses). If they do not, it means that they haven’t been scanned for viruses
Is Aptoide better than Play Store?
Aptoide is basically an app for Android users or for other mobile applications that uses Android as its operating system. Each has its own pros and cons. You be the judge of it.