Call of duty APK– It is a highly-anticipated iconic real action shooting game across multiplayer maps, a wonderful gameplay story, a familiar character hero, where you will join team with your friends to fight the battle as you strive to be the best in the world.
Call of Duty Mobile is the first and newest installment of the ‘Call of Duty’ saga that attempts to transfer the PC and game console gaming experience exclusively for Android devices that’s been developed by Tencent.
It basically combines all the elements from the CoD universe- amazing maps, gear, weapon, and characters to offer us a complete shooter in which we can play with the most iconic characters from this franchise as well as being able to customize them.
Call of Duty Mobile APK File Info:
|Name||Call of Duty®: Mobile|
|Category||Free Action Game|
|File Size:||74 MB + 990 MB|
|Requirements||Android 4.0.3 +|
Call of Duty®: Mobile Features:
- Portray any characters – Captain John Price from Modern Warfare, Overlord from Ghosts Ghosts and any more.
- Customizable controls, voice and text chat.
- Iconic Call of Duty Game Modes – Several classic maps and modes from across Call of Duty® franchises + Call of Duty®: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies and the original Call of Duty : Modern Warfare® series.
Note: Stay tuned in the coming months for updates including a unique Call of Duty® Battle Royale experience.
- Two main game modes – ‘Call of Duty:Black Ops Zombies‘ and ‘multiplayer’.
- Customize your loadouts – Bring these loadouts into battle in thrilling PvP multi-players modes like 5v5 team deathmatch, frontline, free for all, search and destroy, sniper battle, and battle royale mode.
- Challenge players from all over the world to online battles.
- Competitive Ranked Play and Clans -Use your skills to rise to the top in competitive Ranked Mode, or win Clan in-game prizes as you play with friends.
- High-quality thrilling 3D graphics and sound.
Notes: The game is still at the beta phase, therefore, it may be somewhat unstable. Therefore, sometimes there may be time slots in which the game does not work.
Requirements to Play Call of Duty in Android:
- Android version should be at least 4.0.3
- Ram should be at least 3GB
- Free Memory of at least 3GB-4GB
- A decent Internet connection is required.
Installation Guide for Call of Duty Apk:
First, uninstall any previously installed version.
Step 1: Download the Call of Duty APK+ OBB file via the links provided below at the bottom of this page.
Note: Sometimes when you download the files, you may receive a notification message warning that this type of file can harm the device.
Don’t worry about it. It is your browser just following security protocol.
Since our files are 100% safe and secure which we will discuss below. So, simply ignore it and Tap “OK”.
Step 2: Don’t Install the APK file yet. A tiny bit of work needs to be done first. Nothing complicated
Use the ES FILE EXPLORER to extract the OBB File or you can use any zip extractor for that regard.
Step 3: Now you will have a folder named “com.activision.callofduty.shooter”.
Step 4: Move the folder “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” to as follows – /sdcard/Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter/
In case there is no OBB folder, just create a new folder and name it as OBB
If all the above steps are completed, Go to your Phone Settings >> Security >> Privacy >> Unknown Source. Next, allow the install of unknown sources option.
Step 5: Locate the Call of Duty APK file and run the installation.
Step 6: Disable the Unknown Sources Option (optional)
This last step is optional but just to be on the safe side.
I don’t see many people actually mentioning this and not finishing this last step and leaves a huge security loophole.
After you finish installing the file, Go back to the Privacy << Unknown Sources and Uncheck it again.
What is Call of Duty®: Mobile?
It is a free-to-play first-person shooter game that attempts to transfer the PC and game console gaming experience to Android smartphones.
Is it free to play?
It’s free to download and play for everyone.
When is it released?
It was released as a beta in selected countries in July 2019 and has been officially released on October 1, 2019.