KeyBank provides an interactive platform between US citizens and state agencies enrolled in government-sponsored programs.
The bank offers a Key2benefits prepaid card which features all services held by debit cards of regular banks.
Also, if the program’s beneficiary desires a debit card service, then the bank provides a key2benefits prepaid debit card.
Every month, the beneficiary receives a prefixed monetary amount in the debit card and is permitted to enjoy all the services available under the debit card schemes.
The debit card owner can also transfer funds from the prepaid card to their savings and current account fully or partially, depending on the need.
What benefits can a beneficiary enjoy?
A beneficiary is allowed to enjoy only the below benefits
- State supplement assistance
- Temporary assistance to needy families
- Housing authorities
- Pension funds
- General assistance
- Adult public assistance
- Crisis intervention
- Workers’ compensation
- Child support payments
- Unemployment insurance
Check balance prepaid card activation
Beneficiaries of the card can get the card within two-three weeks. It is how the process is followed.
- The state agency recommends the name of the beneficiary for key2benefits cad service. Usually, it will take 2-3 weeks for the card to reach the beneficiary. You can check the status on the KeyBank web portal,i.e., key2benefits.com.
- If you are an enrolled citizen of the program, you can also check the status on the key2benefits card status.
- If there is any suspicious transaction, the user should immediately report it.
- The KeyBank card will remain locked until the beneficiary does not respond to the call and clarifies the transaction correctly. You need to justify the withheld transaction to a customer support representative to unlock the card.
Also read: Lytx Login
Limitations of prepaid card
The cardholder can enjoy only four types of financial transactions as below.
- $1,500 of ATM withdrawals
- $2,500 of point-of-sale (PIN) cashback
- $5,000 of bank teller withdrawals
- $500 of fund transfer to another account
The card will not allow any purchase that will cross the above limits, and it will also not offer interest on the available funds.
How to enrollinKey2benefits.com?
Follow the below steps to enroll at key2benefits.com
- First, open the key2benefits.com website, enter the card’s first 9 digits, and hit next.
- If you are a new user, key 16- a digits number with a security code and PIN.
- Now click the continue option.
- A popup will appear asking you to set up your user ID and password for a future Key2benefits login.
- After that, enter the first nine digits of the card and hit enter.
- After receiving the card, it is mandatory to visit the official portal of Key2benefits login.
- Now scroll down and insert the first nine digits of your card and then hit submit.
Reset PINforKey2benefits login
Follow the below steps to reset the PIN of your Key2benefits login.
- After accessingKey2benefits login, click on the change PIN option.
- You need to provide the old PIN and then the new PIN two times and then hit the OK button.
Your PIN will be automatically reset.