How to Add Money to Cash App Card in Store at Walmart? The Cash App is quite a convenient and handy peer-to-peer payment app to pay and receive cash from friends and family online done digitally from your phone.
So, finally you have got your hand on a Cash App card and would really love to start using it. But how do you spend it, if it’s empty?
What is Cash App Card?
Well, first of all, if you don’t already know, Cash app Card is a debit card that allows the Cash App users to spend their current Cash app balance rather than the money from their bank account at stores and online websites that accept Visa.
The Cash App debit card is directly linked to the Cash App account balance and only allows spending the funds from your Cash App account.
Now that is cleared, how Can You Add Money to Your Cash App Card?
Before you can can add money into your Cash App account, you will first need to link your bank account to it. You need a valid bank account linked to perform these various activities – send, receive Money or add cash to your Cash Card .
You can perform the actions either via Cash App website or from the mobile app to link your bank account to your Cash App account.
Here are a few important points to know before proceeding to link your accounts:
- Unfortunately, as of right now, only a United States bank account can be linked to your Cash App account. No foreign bank account is allowed on Cash App at the moment.
- Your bank account must be active in terms of transactions, meaning it should have active transfers and withdrawals records. No pre-paid cards or online-only payments provider account can be added such as PayPal for instance.
- It is required to provide your full bank account information such as the number and routing number.
- The Bank account must have at least $1.00 to validate your bank account. Cash App will transfer and withdraws a little amount of cash to verify the bank account.
How to Link Bank Account to Cash App
- Tap the Profile icon located on the upper-left corner
- Scroll down the Profile and click on “Funds”
- Select Add a Bank
Add your Bank details and follow the prompts and you should be good to go.
If you have already linked an account, but want to modify or change it completely, follow the below steps to do so:
How to modify a linked bank account
- Select the Banking tab from your Cash App home screen
- Tap on the bank account that you would like to Modify
- Tap on the “…” button.
- Depending on your choice, select either Remove Bank or Replace Bank
- Follow the on-screen prompts
How to add money to your Cash Card on the Cash App
Once you’ve linked your bank account to your Cash App, you can add money to your account in a few clicks?
- Open the Cash App on your iPhone or Android phone. You can also use a web browser and visit their website.
- Next, from the home screen, navigate the “My Cash” tab which is located in the lower left-hand corner screen.
- From the “My Cash” page, select “Add Cash” and input the amount of cash that you want to add to your Cash App account.
- Once you have entered the amount, click add.
- Once that is completed, it will require you to input your PIN to confirm the transaction.
That’s it. The amount has been deducted from the Bank account and added to the Cash app.
Note: If you have more than one Bank account linked to your Cash App Account, you will have to designate the account which is to be used for “default account”.
How to add a Credit card on the cash app:
Note that if you add money by Credit Card, you have to bear 3% additional charges.
- Tap on the profile icon on the cash app home screen
- Go to the “My Cash”
- Select the “+ Add Credit Card” under the name of your bank and tap on it.
- Input all your card information and tap “Add Card.” to link the card to your account.
Once it is linked, you can now start adding cash to your account using a credit card.
The process is similar for Debit Card, enter your card information in the pop-up screen, and click on “Add Card” to link to your account.
Other Methods to Add Money to Cash App Card
As mentioned above, you can load money to your Cash App Card via transferring money from your Bank account, debit and Credit card, internet banking.
If the above options are not available at the moment, you can visit your nearest Walmart store and simply ask the cashier to load the money to your Cash App Card.
Another option is to ask your friends or family to transfer money to your Cash App account and you can pay them by Cash.
How to Check your Cash App Balance
To Check your balance on your Cash App is relatively easy and super straightforward. They are visible at the top center if your home screen or the dashboard.
If you are on PC, you can get your Statement. Follow the below steps to do so:
- Visit https://cash.app and login with your account.
- Navigate to Statements.
- Select “Export CSV”.
It will automatically download your Cash App Account Statement of your transaction and you can get access to the file on your Downloads folder.
How to Keep Your Cash App Secure?
There are few steps you can take to keep it secure and safe from prying eyes.
The obvious one is to keep your email linked to the account secure with a strong and unbreakable password and to add even more security. place a two-factor authentication.
Cash Card also comes with a PIN. So, as long as nobody know your PIN, they cannot access your money even if someones gets into your account.
In the case of losing your Cash App Card, you can disable the card by heading to Cash Card tab < Tap the image of your Cash Card < Toggle off Enable Cash Card.
Can you add money to cash app card in store?
How to add money to cash app card at walmart?
You can either pay for it in either cash or debit or credit card.
Can I Add Money to Cash App with Paypal or Pre Paid Card?
Is Cash App Available Only in USA and UK?
Cash App can only be used to send money only available in the US and UK at the moment.
According to a Reddit Post, when asked about it, they reply “Our team is working on making Cash App more internationally available.”
Hope this guide helps you to add Money To The Cash App Card, link your bank account, Debit and credit card. The process is not that complicated to learn.
If you have any trouble loading cash to it or any other queries, let us know via the comments below.