“I had given my Sandisk pen drive to my friend to copy some data. Today morning when I attached my pen drive to laptop my pen drive was empty there is no data. In pen drive, few data was very important for me. Now, I want my data back. Please, anyone, help me. and suggest me how to recover deleted data from pen drive. My Thanks In advance.”
“Last week I was just deleting some unnecessary files and data from my LG pen drive. I don’t know when I deleted my important data from pen drive. I am very disappointed because my all data is very crucial for me I want my data back please help me and suggest me how to recover erased data from pen drive.”
“Someone help ASAP! Mistakenly I erased some important data from my HP pen drive. A few data files are very crucial for me and I need them urgently. I tried so many manual solutions but did not get any positive results. Now, please advise me an effective method to recover erased data from pen drive. Thanks in advance and Any suggestion would be appreciated. ”
One Quick Way to Recover Erased Data From Pen Drive
One thing users should have to know i.e., once they erase any data from pen drive so, it will be wiped permanently. When a user tries to delete any data from pen drive it will erase permanently instead of going to recycle bin.
At times, no manual solution can regain that permanently erased data from pen drive. So, there is only one solution named Pen Drive Recovery software. With the help of this recovery software, a user can easily recover erased data from pen drive.
However, this tool facilitates a unique feature such as it highlights the permanently erased data by red color. So, it becomes easy for you to recognize which data is deleted from files and folders.
Moreover, this flash drive recovery software is compatible with all above and below versions of Windows OS and support data recovery from any company or type of USB flash drive.
Steps to Recover Erased Data from Pen Drive
Simply, follow the below-listed instructions to perform the procedure to recover erased data from pen drive without any hassle:
- Step 1: First of all, install and run the SysTools Best Pen Drive Data Recovery Tool into your system.
- Step 2: Then, the application will provide you with two options such as Scan and Formatted Scan. So, you have to choose Scan if your data is deleted or corrupted. Choose Formatted Scan if your data is formatted.
- Step 3: Now, review all the data components and search for the required data.
- Step 4: At last, right-click on specific files and select Save button export recovered erased data from pen drive.
How to Get Erased Data From Pen Drive Manually?
Here, we are going to discuss the manual methods to recover deleted data from pen drive. Additionally, this free solution is separated in two ways. So, you can follow any of them as per your comfort and ease. Let’s get started:
#1: Recover Erased Data From Pen Drive By Using Command Prompt
You just have to follow all the below-outlined directions to implement the procedure to recover deleted data from pen drive using the command prompt.
- Primarily, go to the Run by pressing Windows+R keys together in Windows version 10, 8.1, 8/7.
- Then, add cmd to start command prompt wizard.
- Now, you have to type this command ATTRIB -H -R -S /S /D F:*.*
- Ultimately, you can change the letter F as per your USB drives drive letter which is shown on your desktop.
#2: Recover An Older Version of Erased Data
- Initially, type This PC/ My Computer in the search panel and click on it.
- Then, click on the folder that contains your erased data and selects the Properties option.
- Subsequently, click on the Previous Versions tab. After that, you will confront a prompted message into your display which says Previous Versions come from File History or from restore points.
- Finally, a list of previous versions of data will appear on your screen as follows. So, you have to choose the file edition which one you are looking for and then click on the Restore button to start the erased data recovery process.
After reading the complete article hopefully, you will get rid of with this data loss issue. Mainly, we have emphasized the manual techniques to recover erased data from the pen drive. But, the free solution cannot do so.
Thus, it is better to choose a pen drive recovery software. This tool is programmed with enhanced features and functionalities which facilitates an instant recovery of permanently deleted data. Ultimately, the choice is yours, take the decision wisely.