How to ReLoad my READYdebit Card? The READYdebit Visa card is a reloadable prepaid debit card that provides a direct deposit of benefit checks and paychecks, online bill pay, and even ATM withdrawals.
So, it basically means that you can continue to fund more money on it as your balance dwindles down.
Unlike most of the usual prepaid cards that offer the same features, it provides account holders with their credit score and offers them the opportunity to apply for a traditional credit card.
4 Ways on How to ReLoad my READYdebit Card
There are a few different methods to load funds to the card, some are free and some charge a fee.
Related read: How to Add Money to Cash App Card in Store at Walmart
However, for the most part, these options and fees are usually consistent with just about any prepaid card.
- Direct Deposit
- Green Dot or Visa Ready Link at participating retailers
- Transfer from your Saving or checking account
- Transfer from another READYdebit card
Add Cash using Green Dot, MoneyPak, or Visa Ready Link
You can either use a MoneyPak or a Visa Ready Link to add cash. To use Visa Ready Link, locate a store that displays the Visa Ready Link icon and pay the cashier the amount of fund that you want loaded.
You need to buy a MoneyPak from a store such as Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Rite Aid or RadioShack. It usually costs $4.95 plus the amount you want to add to the card. From there, you can transfer the funds from the MoneyPak to your READYdebit card online.
Note that both have fees associated with them.
Transfer from Checking Account/Savings Account
You can transfer money to your READYdebit card from your checking account number or existing bank account of from another READYdebit card.
They are both free of charge.
Another method to reload money on your Ready Debit card is via direct deposit which is free.
You can have your government-funded benefits or your regular paycheck deposited to the account.
This is a simple way to get access to your money as soon as it is immediately deposited and also to avoid costly check-cashing fees.
Another benefits of the card is that you can also use this Ready Debit card to receive your income tax return.
How to use the card
- Easy online application: Complete the simple application form online to get your card account right away.
- Poor credit accepted: Since you’re not opening a line of credit, no credit check needed.
- Share cash among accounts: You can share money between two READYdebit cards.
- ATM withdrawals: You can withdraw at any ATM but you need to pay a $2.50 transaction fee per ATM withdrawal, a $1 fee per ATM decline, and every ATM balance inquiry costs $1.50.
- Bill pay: You can pay your bills through your online account.
- Withdrawals: Withdraw amount up to $1,000 daily with a bank teller or up to $500 daily on an ATM.
READYdebit® Control Visa® Prepaid Card
- $2.50 ATM Withdrawals
- $4.95 Account Set-up Fee
- $0 Monthly Fee
- $1 Purchase Transaction Fee
- $0 Direct Deposit fee
- $4.95 Inactivity Fee
- 3% Foreign Transaction Fee after conversion
Benefits of Readydebit Card
- No monthly fees required to maintain the card.
- The card is widely accepted.
- Allows withdrawal of cash at most ATMs.
- No late fees.
- No statements or late fees to worry about, since you load up the card according to your needs.
- Fantastic Customer service of 24/7 customer service if you have any inquiries.
- Free direct deposit.
- No additional cost to set up a direct paycheck or Social Security benefits deposit.
How To Apply for Readydebit Card
If you haven’t applied for the card, you can do so by completing an online application. As mentioned before there are no credit requirements to apply for the card, your credit history is not required to get approved.
Hence the application form is pretty straight forward, simple and doesn’t require much eligibility requirements and information.
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a US citizen or a legal resident.
- Your Full name and residential address
- Working Email id and phone number
- Social security number and DOB.
- Copy of your driver’s license for verification (optional case)
READYdebit card is a good solution if you are looking for a prepaid card that doesn’t require credit checks or monthly fees.
Hope this guide helps you on how to reload your ready debit card. If you have any questions or trouble loading your funds, let us know in the comments below!