Looking at how to unlock LG stylo 4 without password and use with the sim card of your choice? How to unlock LG stylo 4 without losing data? Now you can but there are a few things that need to be completed first.
The process is 100% safe and secure as well.
With this method, you can easily Unlock your LG Stylo 4 Android mobile in case you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN.
Related read: How to Download and Install APK File on Android?
As a matter of fact, there are a few methods to reset your Password or Pattern lock without losing data like media files and contacts. However, it is not 100% foul proof, so We are not responsible for data loss in the process.
Some of the unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc while some are not.
How to Unlock LG Stylo 4 by Hard Reset
Note that this method will reset and wipe out all your mobile data which means you will not recover your data after resetting it.
Here are the steps to Reset your phone.
- Power Off your LG mobile.
- Next, Hold down the Power Button + Volume Up Button
- Power Button + Volume Down Button
- An LG Logo will pop-up, when you see it, release all the Buttons.
- Next, Select Factory Data reset option, via the Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Choose the Yes option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with power button.
- Finally, your LG mobile is reset.
How to Unlock LG Stylo 4 with Google Find My Device
Another method is to unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or the Google Find My Device. Note that this method also remove all your phone files and data.
- Head to the Android Device Manager on your phone or PC
- Next, Sign in to the same Google account that is used for setting up your phone.
- From the three different options – Play Sound, Secure device, and Erase device
- Click on the Erase device menu and you will see the Erase all data menu.
- Select the Erase option.
- You have successfully unlocked your phone.
How to Unlock LG Stylo 4 using Android Multi Tools
You can use Android Tools and Drivers to unlock your mobile.
- First of all, Turn on your computer and open your PC browser.
- Download and install the Android Multi tools.
- Once installed, Open the Android Tools.
- Next, Enable the USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Again Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- An Android boot mode, Connect your phone to your computer using a USB.
- Once connected, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, your phone is unlocked.
How to Unlock LG Stylo 4 Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your LG mobile using your Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile.
- Power On your mobile.
- After you have reach number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Your phone should be unlocked.
How to Unlock LG Stylo 4 Unlock with Google Security Questions
Note that this methods work only on some device models. So, If you see a google security questions on your locked screen, you can use this method to unlock your LG Mobile.
- Turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- Input lock pattern multiple times and click on the Forgot pattern Option.
- Once you have selected the Forgot pattern option.
- Choose the Answer question section
- Enter the google security answer and Choose Unlock Option.
- Select YES from the YES or NO option
- Next, create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Once completed, you have successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Conclusion: How to Unlock LG Stylo 4 Without Password
Hopefully, this guide helps you to Unlock LG Stylo 4 without a password. How to unlock LG stylo 4 without losing data?
Refer to this guide in case you ever forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN.