Mercury Credit Card Login – The MercuryCards is one of the best Credit Cards in the world that you can use to fulfill all your basic demands of using a card for payments and shopping.
It is a middle-tier credit card that requires average credit to obtain. Mercury Credit Card is the new edition in the field of Finance, which has its many perks to attract different consumer types.
You can be a Mercury cardholder, either through the transition of former Barclays Bank cards to the Mercury credit card, or direct approval from CreditShop/First Bank & Trust.
Compared to the other credit card, it’s quite a relatively unknown card, but it’s a perfect option for those looking for an unnecessary extra features credit card.
In this article, we will be discussing how to manage your credit card account online.
Mercury Credit Card Login Process
The process is quite simple and hassle-free to login to your account. Follow the steps below to perform the login.
- Visit their official login page – https://www.mercurycards.com/mercurycard/#/
- You will then be directed to a page, where you can see the “Manage My Credit Card” icon /widget.
- Fill in your username in the first blank column that appears
- Enter your password in the second one.
- Click on the Sign In button below.
Once logged in, you will be directed to your account where you can access all your personal information.
How do I Apply for Mercury MasterCards?
For instance, that you haven’t applied for Mercury Cards, follow the steps below. However, you would need an invitation from the existing user.
So, in the case that you have already received an invitation code from your family, relatives, friend, or college, follow the below guide.
Step 1: Visit the official Website of Mercury Card
Step 2: On the home-page, you will see three different options from where you need to select the Respond to Mail Offer option.
Step 3: On the next screen, enter the Reservation code that you might have received in the invitation mail.
Step 4: The system will automatically verify your details, and once confirmed, the Application Form will be presented.
Step 5: Enter and fill in all the personal and financial details to complete the application.
Step 6: Once everything is completed, simply click on to the Apply button to finish the application process.
It can take up to 5 working days to respond to your application after submitting the application. You would receive an email with further details of your Credit Card’s arrival, and other related info if your application is accepted. But in the instance that it gets rejected, you still will get an email.
Register for Mercury Credit Card Online Access
Now let’s assume that the application is accepted, you would want to register yourself for its Online Services.
Step 1: Go to their official Registration Page for Online Access of Mercury Card – https://www.mercurycards.com/mercurycard/#/register/
Step 2: On the Registration page, you will be prompted to enter the Credit Card Number, the last four digits of your social security number, your birth of month and year. Once everything is completed, click on the Proceed button.
Step 3: On the following page, set up your profile by adding more of your personal info.
Step 4: Add all the required fields and complete the prompts and click on the Finish button to complete the Registration for Online Access.
Steps to Activate your Mercury Credit Card
If your application is accepted and you get the card, follow the below steps to activate your Mercury Credit Card.
- Visit the login page
- On the left side, just below the Sign In button, click on the “Activate my card” link
- From the next directed, input your card number, last 4 digits of your SSN, and your birth month and year
- Once done, tap on “Proceed” to activate your card.
Forgot Mercury Card Login Password?
For instance, if you forgot your password, you can always reset the password.
- Visit the login page
- Next, click on the “Forgot your password?” link located on the left bottom of My Credit Card widget
- Once you click on it, you will be directed to a new page.
- Enter your “Username or Email Address” and the “Last 4 digits of SSN” and click on the “Reset Password”.
Forgot Mercury Card Login Username?
Similar to the Password situation, if you forgot your username follow the steps below to find it.
- Go to the login page
- On the right side, just below the Sign In button, there is a “Forgot your username?.” Click on it.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Input your card number, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and your birth month and year and tap on “Proceed”.
- You will then find your username.
How to recover the lost reservation code?
- Visit the Apply page as mentioned in the application process.
- Select the “Click here” beside the Don’t have a reservation code?
- Input your “Last Name”, “Last digits of your SSN” and “Zip Code”.
- Click on “Apply Today”.
Mercury Credit Card Payment process
If you have a Mercury Credit Card and want to clear your due. There are three different ways with which you can pay.
Mercury Cards Payment Online Service
- Head to the official page- https://www.mercurycards.com/mercurycard/#/
- Select the tab that says, ‘make Payment’.
- Enter all the required fields on the small form that appears.
- Fill up your date of birth, SSN, Credit card number.
- Tap on the continue button to view the information of your due amount.
- Select the payment method to clear the due.
Mercury Card Payment by Phone
Another method is over by Phone. It is also the quickest payment method and takes only a few couples of minutes to finish the credit card payment.
Dial-up the official customer care telephone number- 866-686-2158. Follow all the instructions and questions asked by the customer care executive.
Mercury Card Payment by Mail
This is really unnecessary unless you don’t have access to their online portal or for some reason can’t have phone service. You can also pay your bill by mail and send it to the following address:
PO Box 70168
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168
There is also an option to send your payment overnight through the express mail. Below is the mailing address for that.
400 White Clay Center Dr,
Newark, DE 19711.
If you are a Mercury Credit Card user, it could be a good option for building credit. Mercury Credit Card offers 24/7 customer service to its existing customers. Simply dial up their Contact Number: 866-686-2158 and ask for their assistance.