Vidmate APK– We all have been in this situation where we are surf on facebook and Voila! You come across with an interesting video on your newsfeed.
So, you want to download it to your phone, so that you can later share it with your friends but you don’t know how?
Or maybe you just wanna download a YouTube video on your local storage since you can’t save videos offline on the YouTube app unless you have a premium subscription.
That is exactly where Vidmate comes in.
Vidmate is a video downloader for Android.
It is also easy, quick, to use and works like a charm. And more importantly, it’s absolutely free.
It is not only confined to Facebook and YouTube, but you can also download videos from Twitter, Dailymotion, and various other sites.
There are also many other video downloader apps that let you download videos for free. But most of these apps seem to have a lot of ads on it or are not user-friendly at all.
As a matter of fact, if you are tired of constantly appearing of ads on every video you watch on YouTube, you can completely switch over to Vidmate app as they have no ads during use.
Summary of Vidmate APK:
|File Size||14 MB|
Features Of VidMate:
- Downloading videos from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and various other sites. (more than 1000 websites in total)
- Watch live TV with more than 200 channels.
- Search music & videos in the app
- Allows you to customize the quality of the downloaded file, 360 p, 720 or 1080 p
- Save photos & videos from WhatsApp Status before being deleted
- Fast speed Downloads
- Support Pause and resume during downloads
- Allows multiple Downloads at the same time
- Super Easy to use and navigate.
Installation Guide for Vidmate:
Step 1: Download the Vidmate APK File via the link provided below. (bottom of the page)
Note: Sometimes when you download the files, you may receive a notification message warning that this type of file can harm the device.
Don’t worry about it. It is your browser just following security protocol.
But, since our files are 100% safe (we manually review each apk files before uploading to the server). So, simply ignore it and Tap “OK”.
Step 2: Enable the Unknown sources option.
Go to phone settings >> Security >> Privacy >> Unknown Source, Turn it on.
Step 3: Next, locate the folder where you have downloaded the files APK file)
Step 4: Tap on the APK & install it
Step 5: This last step is more of an optional but just to be on the safe side, Disable the Unknown Sources Option
Leaving your Unknown sources option open can leave a huge security loophole.
So, after you finish installing, Go back to the Privacy << Unknown Sources and Uncheck it again.
To think about it, It is a very simple thing yet it can save you from many headaches.
Now that Vidmate is already installed. Go download whatever you want (jk).
How to download videos?
- Launch the app on your Android device
- You will see a search bar at the top along with top sites below it. There are also suggested and trending videos on your home screen.
- Type in the search bar the name of the specific video or music you are searching for. You can also choose to see whether you want all results or just from YouTube or any other category.
- Next, click on the video title you want or tap on the download button.
- You can also select the video quality of the video you want to download. It is really convenient in case you don’t wanna spend much data as the size of the video is shown on the side.
- Tick on the file quality you want and tap download. Your video will be downloaded instantly.
FAQ: Why is VidMate not Available in Google Play?
Because of Google’s rules and policies regarding downloader apps. Fortunately, there are a few other ways to get this app on your device.