MythDHR.com Your Schedule | Home Depot MythDHR Login: MythDHR is a Login Portal for Home Depot Employees.
If you are a Home Depot employee, you can receive the whole info about this Home Depot Associates Log-in like Mythdhr Your Schedule, via the portal.
Home Depot is a retail store that provides home improvement goods such as building materials, home improvement appliances, garden supplies, grass, and nursery items, paint, flooring, and offers different types of assistance.
So, if you are searching for the home requirement goods, it is best to choose the Home Depot for all your needs in that department.
What is MythDHR Your Schedule?
MythDHR, as mentioned before, is a staff member only and Employee Self Service Mythdhr worker self portal site of the home depot ESS.
Through the portal, Home Depot employees can access their job-related information. You can also check your pay stubs, schedules, and any other benefits offered by the company.
Features Of MyTHDHR- Employee Self Service Home Depot
Below are a few of the notable features of MyTHDHR:
Home Depot MyTHDHR Employee Self Service
Via the portal, you can:
- Activate your payment card.
- Download and print your salary statements and tax statements.
- Check your LOA i.e, leave of absence records.
- Review your job summary.
- Direct deposits can be activated.
- Create your mailing address.
Services Mythdhr.com Offers
- Life Events
- Diversity and Inclusions
- Employees self-service
- Career Depot
Home Depot MyTHDHR Employee Benefits
Depending on if you are a part-time or full-time employee, you are eligible for the employee benefits of mythdhr.
Employee Benefits for Part-Time Employees- Eligible to have the life insurance and health insurance benefits from the Home Depot MyTHDHR employee benefit option. It covers dental, cosmetics, and vision needs.
Related read: How to Reset MyWakeHealth Login Credentials
Employee Benefits for Full-Time Employees- Full-time employees get all medical coverages like dental, vision, cosmetics, medical bills and life insurance, disability insurance, etc.
Employee Benefits Financial advantages –Home Depot provides special advantages for the workers i.e, stock purchase setup, 401 (k) set up, bank incentive, and direct deposit.
What can you use MyTHDHR for?
Below is the detailed list of things you can do from the portal:
- Initiate your payroll card.
- Check your deposit details.
- May access historical pay and tax details.
- Modify your contact details.
- Do home fund deduction management.
- Do your tax withholdings management.
- Check all information related to leave of absence.
How To Create MyTHDHR ESS Account?
Employees of the Home depot first need to register to MyTHDHR to login and access their accounts. You can sign up with MyTHDHR account in two different methods:
Register With MyApron – hdapps.homedepot.com
- Visit hdapps.homedepot.com
- It will then redirect you to the Home Depot employee page.
- Enter all the required information on the employee page and complete the registration process with MyApron THD.
- MyApron THD is used only for the internal use of Home Depot and can’t be accessed when you are outside the company surroundings.
Register With Home Depot ESS – Mythdhr.com
You can register with MyTHDHR at Mythdhr.com easily. Simply search for the site and on the home page, fill up all the required information. Mythdhr.com is a flexible site for all employees.
You can access the site at the company and even outside the company’s surroundings.
How to log in to your MyTHDHR account?
Having a MyTHDHR account is necessary if you are a Home Depot employee.
Follow the below steps to login into MythDHR at www.Mythdhr.com
- Type in www.mythdhr.com in your browser address bar.
- Click on the right option on the left bar as per your required choice.
- Click on https://leplb0180.portal.hewitt.com/web/homedepot/login?forkPage=false
- Click your location depending on where you are. So, for instance, If you’re from Hawaii, Guam, or US Virgin Islands, you have to click on the location option and simply follow the on-screen instruction to log in.
How to check your work schedule?
Here are the quick steps to follow to check your schedule.
- Enter www.MyTHDHR.com in the browser
- Click on the top left of the page on the “your schedule” tab.
- The login page will appear where you need to enter the login credentials and click login.
- Once logged in, you can view your work schedule. You can also check your next week’s work schedule here and can even request any change on your schedule in advance.
MyTHDHR – Current Employees Login Procedure
MyTHDHR a Home Depot ESS is accessible for past and present workers. But, the login procedure for the present and former workers are a bit different.
Follow the steps below to log into MyTHDHR Home Depot ESS:
- Visit the official website of MyTHDHR Home Depot ESS – Mythdhr.com.
- It will redirect to the home page of the Home depot ESS portal.
- Search for ESS in the right side menu and tap on it.
- Select the login link for the current employee.
- Enter your working Home Depot store code or the store location information.
- Next, enter your Mythdhr user ID i.e, Home Depot ESS user ID. in the provided field.
- Enter the password and click on the Login button.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you can now access your Home Depot ESS portal account.
MyTHDHR – Home Depot Associates Login Procedure
You can still access the MyTHDHR ESS portal even if you are not an employee of Home Depot via their Home Depot Associates Login.
If this is your first time hearing about it, follow the below steps to log into it or get familiar with it.
- Open your web browser and visit mythdhr.com
- The URL will redirect you to the new page.
- From the page, tap the Employee self-service and click on it.
- On the redirected home page for the login, enter the login credentials for former associates login.
- The next step is to complete the form of your employment status since you are an inactive employee of Home Depot.
- Enter your date of birth, SSN, or your Social Insurance Number.
- Type in the security code from the captcha as a verification.
- The final step is to log in to the associate’s employee portal, select on the locate don button to open the new page and validate your account.
- After it is successfully validated, you can start exploring the MyTHDHR employee self-service portal of Home Depot.
MythDHR Login Forgot Password Help
If you forgot your Login Password, you need to call on 1-866-698-4347 (1-866-mythdhr). The timeslot for the help is available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m on Sunday.
We hope this article was helpful with your MyTHDHR and the login procedure of MyTHDHR. However, if you have any issue related to this MythDHR Login then you can always leave a comment and we will try our best to help you out.
Thank you for visiting!