Snapchat APK – It is an app which allows you to share the moment that keeps you in touch with friends and family in the most fun way possible.
Basically, Snapchat is a camera made for communicating at the moment and a quick way to send photo or video on the go.
The main focus is being on editing pictures from self, messages from social networks and other things.
But it comes with a twist that the snap is deleted after a brief period of time and that by default is ten seconds. But you can adjust the amount of time.
While they don’t immediately disappear after your friend reads them. They do vanish once you leave the conversation or close the app. It kinda is like the method used in Mission Impossible and James Bond movies.
This message will be self-destructed in 10 seconds.
Controls & UI
Seeing on the interface and features, it is pretty quite simple and easy to use too.
While the app is running, they will be offered first by the camera along with the shutter on bottom center on the screen. Just like the usual phone camera, it can be done with a tap to take pictures and record a video when it puts up.
Tap on the Square to see an activity feed with a list of contacts who you have sent snaps to, or from whom you’ve received a snap.
You will get the hang of it very easily.
Features of Snapchat
- Send drawings, videos, and images to the people on your contact list.
- Express yourself with Filters, Lenses, Bitmojis, and all kinds of fun effects.
- Face Lenses & World Lenses
- Share messages with your friends for a brief amount of time.
- Set how long your message will be visible.
- Video Chat with up to 16 friends at once even with Filters and Lenses.
- Follow the stories of other anonymous users or even celebrities.
- Receive notifications each time the recipients capture your message.
- Watch breaking news, original Shows, and community Stories — made just for your phone.
- Use the Snap Map to share your location or keep in private with “Ghost Mode.”
- Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
- Every friendship has its own special friendship profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
You can also create a Group Chat and video chat on Snapchat one-on-one — or in a group with up to 15 friends, all at once, and stay in touch to share the moment!
Snapchat APK File Info:
|File Size||58 MB|
|Requirement||Android 4.4 & above|
How to use Snapchat?
- Focus your face with the camera for selfies.
- Tap on any area of the screen.
- Explore the menu with the different filters available.
- Obey the on-screen instructions such as opening your mouth or blinking to perform real-time effects.
- Add text and stickers to your snap.
It’s up to you to either save your photos mucking around just for your own personal enjoyment or to publish the snap.
If so you want to publish, there in tap the center circle for the app to capture the image (or simply press it a little bit longer if you want to record a video), and then tap on the blue arrow to access a menu from where you can choose who do you want to send your message to.
As mentioned above, you can choose how long you want your snap to be visible to your friends. As a matter of fact, you can keep Chats For 24 Hours Or Longer.
Snapchat has added a security measure meaning that anytime you send a snap and someone takes a screenshot of it, you’ll get notified so you’re always in the know on who has pictures of what you are sharing.
Fun Fact: If you don’t already know, Once upon a time, Snapchat was simply a means to an end: sending dirty pictures that could easily erase.
Now, Thankfully, it has evolved to represent what looks like a major component for the future of social media.
Can I See Who has Seen my Snaps?
Yes, you can and it’s super easy to check it out.
Here is how you do it:
- Open Snapchat.
- Swipe left on the camera screen to take you to your stories screen.
- Tap the three dots button next to your story to expand a list of all the snaps in your story.
- Tap on the eyeball icon next to your snap. This will bring up a list of all users who viewed this snap.
You will need to check the viewers of each snap separately.
If you don’t want any particular person to see your snap, you can always edit your privacy settings to change who can view your Snapchat Story.
Or on the other hand, if you want to see the activity list just between you and the other person, tap on their name and, at the same time, swipe left. That will open up another page with all of the recent activity just between you and that person.
Replay a Snap
- Press and hold on a Friend right after you view their Snap 👆
- Tap the Snap right away to see it again!
How to Install Snapchat APK?
Step 1: First of all, enable the “unknown sources” installation Option. Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources
Step 2: Download Snapchat APK via the links provided below. (bottom of the page)
Step 3: Locate the APK file where you have downloaded on your phone.
Step 4: Click on the Snapchat APK and hit the install button.
Step 5: After the installation is completed, Open the Snapchat app and enjoy!
Step 6: This last step is more of an optional but just to be on the safe side, Disable the Unknown Sources Option
Leaving your Unknown sources option open can leave a huge security loophole.
So, After you finish installing, Go back to the Privacy << Unknown Sources and Uncheck it again.
To think about it, It is a very simple thing yet it can save you from many headaches.
Now that Snapchat is already installed. Happy Snapping!
Note: Update the app to its latest version to ensure a bug-free experience
Come back to our site if the app prompts for an Update, we will have it updated to the latest APK version of the app by then.
Anyway, Life’s more fun when you live in the moment 🙂 Happy Snapping!