www.BravoTV.com Activate Now – Apple TV, Roku, FireStick – Bravo app is one of the best ways to stream all the latest movies and TV shows. The Bravo platform is an American pay television network that was launched in 1980 under the ownership of NBC Universal and is a subsidiary of Comcast.
The platform focus on films, fine arts and has tons of new episodes, movies, hit series and past seasonal episodes to watch.
To name a few of the show including such as – Summer House, Married to Medicine, Imposters, The Rome of Love, Bethany & Fredrik, Vanderpump Rules, Chef Academy, etc
Related read: How to Activate TLC.com on your Devices – TLC Go Activate
To get full access to Bravo contents, you first need to sign in using your TV subscription (either cable or satellite TV). TV Networks like Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T and Verizon, all have Bravo subscription in their package.
You can also create an NBC universal profile to stream all your favourite shows and unlock all episodes for free.
Related read: How to Activate Discovery Go on Smartphone, Roku, Firestick
Features of Bravo
- Bravo Offers 24/7 live streaming and provides a huge catalog of content to enjoy from.
- All-access to either live or on-demand library from NBC Universal networks.
- You can resume your watching timeframe if you exit the app and saves your place of watching.
- The platform is regularly updated with new and latest released episodes and shows.
- Filter shows and movies by different categories and genres.
How to subscribe for Bravo TV:
- As of now, Bravo TV is only available to the United States.
- You first have to subscribe to a TV provider.
- The chances of getting a Bravo TV on your TV Package is high.
- If your TV Provider doesn’t have Bravo, you can contact your cable provider.
What is the cost of Bravo service:
- The platform is free of cost
- However, if you have a regular TV subscription, it’s included in the package itself and an added value to your subscription.
How to Activate BravoTV.com
To activate the Bravo TV service, follow these steps. By the way, to activate the service, you need the activation code and of course an active internet connection.
- Head on this link www.bravotv.com/activatenow or copy and paste on a Web Browser.
- The link will direct you to an activation page, where you enter your activation code on the provided box.
- Finally, Activate NBC On Your Device and click on the Continue button.
Bravo TV Supported Device
Bravo is a multi-platform and supports tons of devices. They are Android, iOS, Apple TV, Amazon Firestick, Fire TV and Roku.
Related read: DisneyNow.com Activate Code – Step by Step Tutorial
BravoTV.com Activate Now on Roku
If you want to stream on your TV screen, Roku is one of the best option out there. Roku is built-in with the Roku Channel store where it contains all the official Roku channels. Make sure to Connect your device to the internet.
Step 1: Connect the HDMI port on your TV with your Roku device.
Step 2: Next, Turn on your TV & Roku Player and make sure it is connected to the internet.
Step 3: Log in with your Roku sign-in credentials
Step 4: From the Roku Home page, go to the Streaming channel option < Roku Channel Store.
Step 6: With the search box, type Bravo.
Step 7: Select the Add channel from the Bravo app information page. Download and install.
Step 8: Click on Go to Channel to launch the Bravo app on your Roku device. The Bravo Activation code will be displayed on your TV screen.
Step 9: Use a web browser and type the link http://www.bravotv.com/activate/roku.
Step 10: On the Bravo activation page, input the Activation code from the TV Screen and click on Go.
Once activated, you can start streaming on your Roku device.
Related read: NBCSports.com Activate via activate.nbcsports.com on your Device
Activate Bravo TV on Apple TV
Step 1: First of all, Download and install the Bravo Now app from the App Store on your Apple TV.
Step 2: Use a Smartphone or PC Browser and go to www.bravotv.com/activate/appletv
Step 3: Select your appropriate streaming device and Enter the activation code displayed on the screen of your TV.
Step 4: Next, Login with the details offered by your TV services provider.
Activate Bravo TV on Amazon Fire TV
Related read: How To Activate Pluto TV – Pluto TV Activate code
- Go to your Fire TV Device < download and install the Bravo Now app from the Amazon App store.
- You will the Activation Code displayed on the TV Screen.
- With your computer, laptop, or mobile device, head to www.bravotv.com/activate/firetv
- Select your streaming device and Enter the activation code
- Sign in with your login credentials details that are provided by your TV services provider.
How To Watch Live-Stream Free:
- From your streaming device, go to www.bravotv.com/live.
- Tap on the “watch Live” Button.
- Select your appropriate streaming TV Provider.
- Log in with your TV provider credentials to login and start streaming.
Other service provided by Bravo TV
- It Provides news service
- News on all the latest information about the entertainment industries
- Provide E-commerce service with Bravo shopping from Fashion to Ornaments.
Troubleshooting issue on activating Bravo TV
- If you have not received an activation code, restart the device for a new code.
- Check if you are connected to the internet.
- See if your device is compatible.
Make sure to sign up for Bravo TV first to activate on your device. In case you’re asked to log in, they are the login credentials that are provided by your TV account provider. If you have forgotten or never get a username or a password of your account, contact your TV provider.
It is one of the best apps to watch all seasonal episodes and live TV. Unfortunately as of right now, the app is available on to the United States and its territories. Hopefully, it gets expanded to other countries in the future.
If we have missed out any information or any queries about the activation process, let us know in the comments below.