Bloomingdale’s is a popular luxury department store chain. Like many of the other top departmental stores all over the USA, Bloomingdale’s is also known quite famous for its generous return policy.
This article will discuss all the detailed information on returning a product and more detailed guide on Bloomingdale’s Refund Policy and Bloomingdale’s Exchange Policy.
Bloomingdales Returns Policy
For unhappy purchases from Bloomingdales, they do offer a generous 365 days from the date of your purchase to return your online as long as they are in a new condition and purchase in a saleable condition. You can return either by mail or to a local Bloomingdale’s store.
Items that are returned in a saleable condition will be refunded to their original payment method in 4 businesses days once the goods have been processed by the returns team.
Bloomingdale’s Returns Process
According to the current Bloomingdale’s return policy, users can send your products back to Bloomingdale’s either via
- Return items by Mail.
- Return items directly to the store.
Follow these steps to return successfully.
Return by Mail
- Sign In to your Bloomingdale’s account.
- Visit the Easy Returns Page and enter your order number.
- Click on the “Return Items” button, and you will see a form.
- Fill the fields in the form, verify and submit it.
- You will see the confirmation page and the shipping return labels.
- Next, print the order shipment confirmation page along with the shipping labels.
- Pack up your product with the original packaging and then paste the return slips.
- Take the package and drop them at the nearest USP.
Return to Store
The process is quite simple. Simply take your products to the store.
- Visit their Store, and make sure to remember to take the receipt (with the barcode attached to it) and the item to return.
- Approach the salesperson at the store, and they will guide you with the further procedure.
Note: Items purchased from a Bloomingdales’s Outlet store can be returned to a Bloomingdales’s Outlet store.
Bloomingdales Returns – Product Categories
As per the company policy, there are various ways to return the items, depending on the product categories.
Bloomingdales Area Rugs returns
Rug has a 14 days to return the purchased rugs from the date of purchase.
It offers refunds or credit and can also offers exchanges on area rugs.
Bloomingdales Bonus Gift returns
- Return both the Bonus Gift with the products.
- Keep the bonus gift and Bloomingdale’s will automatically then deduct the bonus gift amount from the refund.
Bloomingdales Dresses returns
You cannot return the item if the tag are misplaced or damaged.
You cannot return a dress that has already been washed or if you have worn them. No altered or stitched dresses can be returned.
Bloomingdales Furniture returns
- Return the furniture within three days of your purchase.
- The furniture needs to be in the original condition and cannot have any defects or damage.
- Delivery charged for the pick will be deducted from your refund.
Bloomingdales Mattresses returns
Return any mattress purchased from 365 days of the billing date. However, The standard pickup fee is $110 and for any manufacturing defect is found, the total price will gets refunded to the users’ accounts.
Bloomingdale’s Refund Policy
Bloomingdale’s will processes your return credit after they verify your return. You will also receive the refund updates about your refund status on your email.
For customers trying to return without a receipt, the amount will be refunded to your Bloomingdale’s account. However, If you don’t have an account, you will get a merchandise credit.
Bloomingdale’s Exchange Policy
Bloomingdale’s Exchange Policy allows you to exchange it for another product. However, items purchased from a Bloomingdale’s Store cannot be exchanged on bloomingdales.com.
Related read: Victoria Secret Return Policy with and without Receipt
For those who purchase on bloomingdales.com, you can exchange it with 365 days of shipment. Go to the online return tool to get a credit, and then place for a new order online.
Bloomingdale’s Refund Policy
A full refund depend to the return time and form of payment.
Returns within 90 days of purchase:
It will be refunded to the original form of payment.
Returns within 91-365 days of purchase:
Amount will be issued in merchandise credit only.
- To return your items, they need to be in a clean and unused condition along with their tags attached in the original packaging box.
- You can return the items you purchased online along with the invoices and your receipts to a Bloomingdale’s department store.
- Make sure to ship back in a securely packed and include the invoice slip and pre-addressed shipping label that came in the package that was delivered to you. Call customer service at 1-800-777-0000 if you are missing your pre-addressed shipping label.
- Bloomingdale’s does not offer refund shipping and handling charges. It takes at least around 7 business days to process returns and issue refunds.
Hopefully you find all the details regarding the return and refund policies for Bloomingdales above.
We encourage you to leave a comment about your experience requesting a return or refund from Bloomingdales so that it can help others and can benefit from what you learned.