TNTDrama.com Activate Code on Roku, Firestick, and Xbox Guide – TnTdrama is a platform to stream all the popular movies and shows on the TNT channel. It is quite popular and has tons of content to enjoy.
TNT Drama has over 180 channels across 46 brands and channels such as CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, and many other more. The platform is supported by over 34 languages.
If you are a Roku user, TNTDrama comes with a TV Cable subscription and it shouldn’t be a new thing for you. Even if you are not a Roku user, you still can get access and activate TNTDrama on your device.
It is compatible with tons of devices, to name a few such as Firetvstick, Xbox, Roku, Android TV, Apple TV and many other more.
TNTDrama.com Activate on Roku
Follow the below steps to activate on your Roku Device:
Step 1: Connect your media player and your television to a power source and switch them on.
Step 2: Use the search bar and install the TnTdrama app on the Roku media player.
Step 3: Once you have installed, tap on the gear settings.
Step 4: Next, Click on activate your device and an activation code will be displayed on your TV screen.
Step 5: Use a Web Browser from any device and go to www.tntdrama.com/activate/roku and on the device select option, choose “Roku.”
Step 6: Login to your Roku account and select your TV provider from the drop-menu. Enter the activation code and click on Submit.
Step 7: The activation process ranges from a few seconds to a minute and once activated, a success message will be displayed on the screen.
Related read: www.BravoTV.com Activate Now – Apple TV, Roku, FireStick
How to Activate TNTDrama on XBox
With the recent TnTDrama update, it is compatible with Xbox One and Xbox 360. Now your gaming consoles can be also be used to start streaming and not limited to just Games.
Step 1: First of all, Connect your Xbox One or 360 with your Television and switch it ON.
Step 2: Next, Download & install the TnTDrama App on your Xbox device and open it.
Step 3: From the settings on the app < click on ‘Activate Your Device’ and choose TnTdrama.
Step 4: On your TV Screen, a popup will display with the activation code.
Step 5: Go to tntdrama.com/activate on a web browser on your smartphone or any device and Log in with your TNT login credentials.
Step 6: From the activate page, enter the activation code which was displayed on the Television screen, and click on the Submit button.
Once activated and successfully linked, you will get a confirmation confirmation that your account has been activated on your Xbox One or Xbox 360.
How To Activate TnTDrama On Firestick?
- On Firestick, search for TNT Drama App, download, and install it.
- Once installed, launch the application and go to the device settings and tap the “activate your device” option.
- Next, you will get a device activation code on your TV screen.
- Use a Web Browser from your smartphone or PC and go to TBS.com/activate to set your account.
- Sign in to your account
- Select the streaming device as Firestick TV.
- Enter the activation code and click on Submit to activate your account with the device.
Tntdrama.com/activate Troubleshoot Guide
- Double-check and Verify if the activation page and the code itself are correct.
- A recap, the activation page is tntdrama.com/activate, do not visit any other page.
- Check if your device is compatible with the platform.
- Sometimes, a simple restart of your device can help solve the issue.
- Deactivate the channel and try activating it again.
Hope this guide helps you to activate TNTDrama on your Roku, Firestick or XBox devices. You can also TnTdrama com activate through your Amazon’s FireStick. The Process is pretty much similar with all devices.
If you have any queries or trouble activating on your streaming device, let us know in the comments below.