How to Activate FOX Sports | Activate Fox.com on Roku, Fire TV – FOX NOW is a platform that allows their users to stream all their favorite FOX movies and shows on-demand or the live through FOX compatible devices.
Fox Sports is a TV Everywhere app, it basically means that you need a pay for a TV provider during activation.
Related read: www.BravoTV.com Activate Now – Apple TV, Roku, FireStick
You can stream all the latest and classics blockbuster films, animation, and primetime FOX shows like Nat Geo Shows, The Mick, New Girl, Empire, and FXX Movies and Originals.
Most of the TV Provider has FOX subscription – Xfinity, Direc TV, AT&T Uverse, Verizon, Dish and Cox. You can sign up for any of them and stream your favorite content on your devices.
How to Activate FOX NOW On Your Device
Step 1. First of all, download the FOX NOW mobile app on your smartphone or go to Fox.com and sign in.
Step 2. You will need to have your TV provider account login credentials. Enter with your login credentials and an Activation Code will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3. Next, Visit activate.fox.com/activate and input the Activation Code displayed from the TV or mobile device screen. Once you have input the code, click on the submit button to complete the Fox Now activation process.
Step 4. Once you have activated FOX NOW, you can start streaming all the latest movies and Shows.
Step 5. The same process goes for the Nat Geo app, FXNetworks.com, SimpsonsWorld.com. Using a compatible device. Choose your TV provider, log in to the account, and enter the Activation Code on the activation website to continue streaming.
How to Activate FOX on Roku
Follow the below steps to activate:
Install the Roku home screen on your device by pressing and hold the Home button on the Roku remote.
Now that Home screen is displayed on the TV screen, head over to the left side of the screen and select the streaming channel.
Next, head over to the Sports category in the Roku Channel Store and search for Fox Sports app via the search bar on the Channel Store.
Select the Add Channel option and select the OK button on the Roku remote to get the app.
Head back to the home screen and access the channel app. You will find the channel connection code displayed on the TV screen.
Make sure to copy and take a note of it and go to foxsportsgo.com/activate using a Web Browser.
Enter the activation code that you have copied it down which was displayed on your TV screen and Click Submit and wait for the confirmation screen in the app.
Once activated, you can start streaming all your shows and other content you enjoy from FOX.
Related read: DisneyNow.com Activate Code – Step by Step Tutorial
Troubleshoot Guide for Roku
Get the Fox Sports on Roku. It’s important to have the app installed on the Roku, if you want to watch or stream the content on the Fox Sports channel.
Follow the below steps if it doesn’t work or shows error.
- Select the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Open the channel memory by using the Roku remote control buttons to scroll (up and down)
- Search for the Fox Sports app.
- Select the Add Channel option and add Fox Sports to Roku.
- Once you have the PIN, complete the payment and purchase the channel.
- Head back to the home screen and see if the Fox sports channel has been added underneath.
You can contact Fox Technical Support for more detailed instruction.
How to Enable Fox Sports Go on Apple TV:
- Download the Fox Sports Go app from the app store on your Apple TV.
- Log in with your cable provide
- Head to foxsportsgo.com/activate.
- Input the activation code on the screen of your Apple TV and click on “Send“.
- Once the code is confirmed, the activation process will be completed.
How to enable Fox Sports Go on Smart TV
Related read: How To Activate Pluto TV – Pluto TV Activate code
- Download the Fox Sports Go app on your Smart TV.
- Login in to your live TV provider.
- Visit foxsportsgo.com/activate and simply enter the activation code displayed on the screen of your smart TV and click on “Submit“ button.
How do I activate Fox Sports on Firestick?
- Open Fox Sports Go app on your Amazon device.
- Log in with your TV/cable provider credentials.
- FireTV will display a 4-digit activation code on the screen.
- Visit foxsportsgo.com/firetv on your web browser and enter the activation code that appears on your TV screen.
- Enter the Firestick activation code shown on your TV screen.
The FOXNOW app is compatible with tons of devices and Operating sustem from iOS and Android devices to Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick TV and many other more.
Visit this link for the full list of all the compatible devices and partner TV providers.
Hope this guide helps you to activate Fox Sports on your device – Smartphone, Roku, Firestick, etc.
If you got any trouble activating it, feel free to let us know on the comments below and we will help you with it.