HBOGO.com Activate Tutorial on Phone, Roku, Firestick, Xbox – HBO has been one of the most popular cable Channels for decades, and the company is still one of the forerunners in the entertainment age of streaming.
If your cable TV subscriptions has premium channel, HBO Go is available for your device to get activated for free.
You can choose from the latest movies and shows from its huge collections of content.
HBO GO is launched in 2010 by it’s parent company Home box office Inc and it is currently available in six major languages. The platform however is subscription based, but it has a trial period where you can get access all of it’s content for free.
How to Activate HBO GO On Your Smart TV
- Download and install the Open HBO Go app on your Smart TV
- Click on the ‘Connect your provider account’ to activate your smart TV
- Use a Web Browser and go to https://activate.hbogo.com/ or scan the QR code displayed on the TV screen with your smartphone.
- Select the device name from the screen from AT & T TV, DIRECTV, U-verse TV or AT & T Watch TV, etc
- Sign in with the TV provider account login credentials.
- Enter the code which is displayed on your TV to continue the process.
- Or If you have logged in HBO GO in your account on the HBO GO app in your mobile, once you scan the QR code to your smartphone, it will get automatically activated.
HBOGO.com Activate on Roku
A few Pre-requisite is required to activate on your Roku Device.
- Power on your Roku Device.
- Go to your Channel store, Search for HBO GO and download on your device.
- Once installed, Launch the HBO GO on your Roku
- Click on “Activate your Device” button to generate a device activation code. Note the code down.
- Go to www.hbogo/activate and enter the activation code.
- Next, Select the Roku streaming player and your TV provider and enter your log-in credentials.
- Enter the activation code displayed on the screen and Click on Activate device
- Wait for a few seconds for the activation process to completed.
HBO GO com activate on Firestick
Step 1: Download and Install the HBO Go on your TV using your Amazon Firestick remote from the app store by pressing the home button.
Step 2: Once you have downloaded the app, head to your settings, and click on activate the device.
Step 3: Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to get the activation code and an activation URL.
Step 4: Use your smartphone or laptop/computer browser and enter the activation UR – HBOgo.com/activate. OR you can also Scan the QR code after entering your TV provider’s details and your zip code.
Step 5: If you haven’t got the login credentials from your TV Provider, you can contact them and ask about it. If you already have the code, Sign in using the login credentials.
Step 6: Once logged in, it will complete the activation and verification process and HBOGo com will be activated on your Firestick.
Related read: How To Activate Pluto TV – Pluto TV Activate code
Activate and Open HBO GO app iPad/ iPhone
- Open the app store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, Download the HBO Go and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app.
- If you haven’t signed up already, complete the signing up process.
- OR if you have already done so, sign in with your login credentials.
- Next, select your TV provider and enter your login/password information.
- View HBO Go content.
Open HBO Go on your Android Devices
The process is quite simple to iPhone devices.
- From Android Google Play Store, Download the HBO Go app.
- Open the app and Sign up/ Login
- Choose your TV provider and enter your login/password information.
- Once logged in, you are ready to View HBO Go content.
Activate HBO GO on Xbox
HBO Go supports Xbox One, but unfortunately, it cannot be directly downloaded on the device similar to the other devices listed before on the list.
Steps to install hbogo.com activate on Xbox
Step 1: Since, Installing HBO GO directly isn’t possible, so you have to link the console to the HBO profile of yours.
Related read: DisneyNow.com Activate Code – Step by Step Tutorial
Step 2: Use a Web browser on your phone, computer/laptop, and visit hbogo.com/activate.
Step 3: Follow the on-screen instructions to generate the activation code for your device that you will require to add to your Xbox device.
Step 4: A 4-digit code will be displayed on the screen that you need to activate on your device by opening a browser on Xbox One.
Step 5: Go to hbogo.com/activate again and Select your device from the options. Choose Xbox One, and select your TV service provider.
Step 6: On the next page, click on the ‘Activate Device’ button and enter the activation code which was previously displayed.
Step 7: Once you have entered the code, hit the ‘activate tab’ button to complete the activation process, and get access to the HBO Network.
How to Reset HBO GO?
If your HBO GO is consistently buffering, showing error or not able to access your favorite movies and shows, resetting can sometimes solve the issue.
Related read: www.BravoTV.com Activate Now – Apple TV, Roku, FireStick
- Open the Smart Hub and via the navigational keys on your remote, select HBO GO.
- On your remote, press the Tools button and select Delete
- Search for the application HBO GO and Select HBO GO to reinstall the app
- Once installed, select Run and Sign in to your account.
HBOGO com activate is available on many devices from Roku, Smart TV, Xbox to Firestick. A quick recap of the things you need – subscription of the HBO Network, login credentials to your TV service provider, Wifi and Streaming Device.
If yo got any technical problems, you can always get online assistance at the HBO GO toll-free number. This toll-free number is available 24\7.
If you did encounter problems and error, you can always try reinstalling or signing out of the HBOGO activation and sign in again or reset the device.
Hope this article helps you to activate HBO GO on your streaming device.